The Mark IV Tank

£25.00£75.00

Description

To commemorate 100 years since the end of World War 1, Eric has painted an amazing original acrylic of the Tank that came to Bishop Auckland on the 11th April 1918.
This is a Mark IV ‘battle worn’ tank that was used during the war and then went ‘On Tour’ to raise money for the Tank Bank.
In 1919 the Tank was given to Bishop Auckland by the National War Savings Association in recognition of the total £600,000 (£48 million – value 2017) raised in the 1918 War Loan effort.

Additional information

Artwork Print or Original

Colour Pallet

Format

Sizes

, , ,