The Deer House

£25.00£35.00

Situated in the park land of The Bishop’s Palace, the deer shelter was built around 1760 by The Prince Bishop Trevor. Early travellers from Durham would have passed this on the way to the palace.

Artwork Print or Original

Colour Pallet

Format

Sizes

,

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “The Deer House”