No products in the cart.
Bishop Park Gates is the entrance gateway to Auckland Castle and its parklands. Built in 1760 by Thomas Robinson for Prince Bishop Trevor, the gates stand at the far end of the Market Place in Bishop Auckland. Just through the gates on the right the old Victorian Gardens are being faithfully restored.
There are no reviews yet.